Company: TLS Group, Inc.
Address: 1326 W. 37th PlaceTulsa, OK, 74107
Primary Contact: Tina Strickland
Primary's Title: HR Assistant
Phone: (918) 584-3636
Position: Assistant Project Manager - Intern
Location: Oklahoma City
Is Paid: Yes
Hourly Rate: 17.00
Internship Date: 2023-01-03 to 2023-12-31
1. Must be 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
2. Undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related field.
3. Strong computer, oral and written communication skills.
4. Highly organized and know how to prioritize tasks effectively.
5. Build effective deadlines for themselves and follow them to implement the project on time.
6. Ability to turn information into action.
7. Have a great understanding of the business’s strategy and know how to communicate it.
8. Strategic thinking behavior, ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
9. Team player with self-confidence and professional presence
1. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk 40% of the work week.
2. On the jobsites 60% of the work week with little to no shade or cover.
3. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Intern is responsible for assisting the Project Manager(s) with the daily management, supervision, coordination, and successful completion of the project(s). Meet time and cost objectives with respect to contracting, scheduling, estimating, bidding, and contract administration functions. This internship is a hybrid program where the intern will be in the office and in the field as a laborer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Assist in overseeing the daily administration of current projects.
2. Verify material for jobs are in stock and assist in processing purchase orders for billing (except mechanics).
3. Send all material certifications, including Buy America documents, for projects, when applicable.
4. Create job/bulletin boards if needed.
5. Assist PM’s with daily review of construction software entries. Make corrections, as needed.
6. Verify foreman As-Builts and track weekly. Post As-Builts to master files.
7. Save all material delivery forms for jobs and all job-related